Ferrari SWB Berlinetta
Anonymous asked: Thank you for running such a great blog. I'm female and would love your top 10 tips for us girls x
You’re so very welcome! I’m quite flattered! I suppose I could try and come up with a top ten tips for women, even though I have obviously never been one and have a limited knowledge of the workings of the female mind. Nevertheless, here it goes:
1. Be ladylike. If there are women who seek chivalry, let them be found by the chivalrous gentlemen who are seeking ladylike charm.
2. Demand respect. There is a fine line between demanding respect from gentlemen and demanding frivolous attention - seek the former, not the latter.
3. Know that there is a gentleman out there for you. If you seek an outdoorsman, you will find him; if you seek a Godly man, you will find him. The important thing is to be patient. Quality is always worth some delayed gratification.
4. Dress to garner compliments not cat-calls. Thankfully, if you seek a gentlemen, he will refrain from the latter of those two.
5. Be driven. If you want to be a homemaker, be the best wife and mother you can be. If you want to be a president or prime minister of a country, make it so. Regardless of your dream, be driven to achieve it.
6. Have faith that you will be found as a stunningly beautiful woman by the man that you deserve. If you find a man that cannot get enough of your wit, charm, and physical beauty, cherish him.
7. Have your support group do just that for you - support and, more so, uplift. Align yourself with those people that will push you to become a more well-rounded and worldly woman and human.
9. Refrain from seeking a man who needs the proverbial “fixing.” A gentleman should need his suits’ waists taken in or a hem revised, not an entire wardrobe overhaul (note: this is an analogy).
10. Most of all, understand that we all must complete ourselves before we can enter into a relationship. Someone will not “complete you” and you’re not “missing a piece of yourself” if you’re not dating someone. Yes, a partner in life can exponentially add to your happiness, but only you can create the framework; to do so, you must be the one to find your purpose in life.